How to Delete Duplicated Files
Sometimes you will find duplicated files on your computer, and actually there are plenty of duplicated files in everyone’s computer. This is happened leading by the copied files to different disks in your computer.The duplicated files is a big waste of disk space, and will make the files management difficult. In this article, we will teach you how to delete duplicated files.
1. Open the search box by clicking “Windows + F”
2. Input the suspected file’s name
3. Roll down the list from the search result, compare the files’ modified date. If the modified date is the same, the it will highly possible be the duplicated files.
4. Right click on the duplicated file(s), then delete it or them.
As you can see the methods above, it is incovenient because most users have no idea on the duplicated files. And also, ordinary there are plenty of duplicated files in your computer but you never know the names. What should we do under this situation?
We recommend you Advanced SystemCare 6.0(ASC for short from below). There’s a very useful tool named Clone File Scanner under expert mode in ASC 6.
You can select all the disks, and then click next.
Then the scanner will show you the result and let you choose which duplicated files to be deleted.
Download ASC 6 now from the button below, and try to delete the duplicated files on your computer automatically by several simple clicks with ASC 6.
Tags: How to Delete Duplicated Files, how to remove duplicated files
- speed up computer
- disk cleanup
- how to defrag windows 7
- Object Expected
- perfect uninstaller
- driver scanner
- driver finder
- driver update software
- password protect folder
- password keeper
- Adobe Arm
- windows 8 start button
- windows 8 start menu replacement
- windows 8 start menu toggle
- windows 8 metro
- metro theme for windows 7
- uninstall internet explorer
- Speed Up Games
- Optimize Windows 7
- How to Delete Duplicated Files
Home > Resources > How to Delete Duplicated Files