How to delete empty folders in Windows
Have you ever been irritated when you search something, and finally come across a huge list of empty folders? Certainly, these empty folders are harmless to your computer. They do not take much space at all. But indeed they make it harder to find files. Here you may wonder where these empty folders come from.
These empty folders mostly are created when you uninstall applications. When a software is installed, it packs many folders in which there are necessary files related to it. When you uninstall it, these empty folders are left behind. As time goes by, more empty folders clutter up the parent directory, which makes it become a huge task to manually delete them one by one. While how to delete empty folders in Windows in an easy way? Here comes the detail procedure.
1. Download AdvancedSystemCare below and install it on system.
2. Open it and change to the â€œExpert Modeâ€. Click â€œToolboxâ€, then click the â€œEmpty Folder Scannerâ€.
3. After clickingâ€œEmpty Folder Scannerâ€, please choose the disk and click â€œScanâ€.
4. After you runningâ€œScanâ€, all the empty files are found, you can either choose certain folders or select all, and click â€œDeleteâ€ to remove the empty folders from your computer.
Tags: how to delete empty folders in Windows, how to delete empty folders, how to remove empty folders
- speed up computer
- disk cleanup
- how to defrag windows 7
- Object Expected
- perfect uninstaller
- driver scanner
- driver finder
- driver update software
- password protect folder
- password keeper
- Adobe Arm
- windows 8 start button
- windows 8 start menu replacement
- windows 8 start menu toggle
- windows 8 metro
- metro theme for windows 7
- uninstall internet explorer
- Speed Up Games
- Optimize Windows 7
- How to delete empty folders in Windows
Home > Resources > How to delete empty folders in Windows