How To Find And Remove Duplicate Files in PC
Are you tired of the useless duplicate files stored on your PC? Since manually finding duplicate files in your PC is a stressful task, IObit’s “Cloned File Scanner” will be your best option to perform the same. “Cloned File Scanner” can help you find and/or delete the duplicates in your PC and regain the storage space they occupied. All you need is IObit’s best pc performance tool, Advanced SystemCare installed in your PC.
How to find and remove duplicate files using Cloned File Scanner
Here’s how IObit’s “Cloned File Scanner” help you to quickly locate duplicate files on your PC.
1.In Advanced SystemCare, click the Toolbox section (i), and then click the Cloned File Scanner (ii).
2. Select the drive(s) or folder(s) and click the Scan Button.
3. Once the Cloned File Scanner has finished looking for duplicate files, youâ€™ll see a list of them. You can now analyze the results list, then select and delete duplicate files.
- speed up computer
- disk cleanup
- how to defrag windows 7
- Object Expected
- perfect uninstaller
- driver scanner
- driver finder
- driver update software
- password protect folder
- password keeper
- Adobe Arm
- windows 8 start button
- windows 8 start menu replacement
- windows 8 start menu toggle
- windows 8 metro
- metro theme for windows 7
- uninstall internet explorer
- Speed Up Games
- Optimize Windows 7
- How To Find And Remove Duplicate Files in PC
Home > Resources > How To Find And Remove Duplicate Files in PC