How to solve â€œCannot delete file access deniedâ€ problem
As PC users, we are frequently bothered by an error message â€Cannot delete file access deniedâ€ or â€œCannot delete Folder: It is being used by another person or programâ€ when we try to delete a certain file or folder. Sometimes, we are still not allowed to delete it, even we have closed all the programs that may possibly use the file or folder.
Here you may be confused: why does my file or folder is used or occupied by another program? There are many reasons. One is that the file system is damaged, which makes files cannot be removed. Another is invalid filename, such as some trailing spaces, trailing period contained in filename. Virus files also cannot be deleted. But the main reason is that these files or folders indeed have been used by other programs in the background. So when we close all the program at the front stage or restart the computer, these files or folders also cannot be removed. So how to solve â€œCannot delete file access deniedâ€ problem? The detail steps are as follows:
1. Download Advanced SystemCare and install it.
2. Switch to the â€œExpert Modeâ€, click on â€œToolboxâ€, and then Click â€œIObit Unlockerâ€ under the â€œSecurityâ€ tag.
3. Click â€œIObit Unlockerâ€, and add the file or folder that you want to delete.
4. Click the â€œUnlockâ€ button to unlock the file or folder you want to delete.
Tags: How to solve â€œCannot delete file access deniedâ€ problem, Cannot delete file access denied, error message â€œCannot delete file access deniedâ€
- speed up computer
- disk cleanup
- how to defrag windows 7
- Object Expected
- perfect uninstaller
- driver scanner
- driver finder
- driver update software
- password protect folder
- password keeper
- Adobe Arm
- windows 8 start button
- windows 8 start menu replacement
- windows 8 start menu toggle
- windows 8 metro
- metro theme for windows 7
- uninstall internet explorer
- Speed Up Games
- Optimize Windows 7
- How to solve â€œCannot delete file access deniedâ€ problem
Home > Resources > How to solve â€œCannot delete file access deniedâ€ problem