The Easy and Free Way to Uninstall Programs-Advanced Uninstaller
Regular check and uninstallation of any software, that you rarely used but installed by chance is necessary. Some time, these kind programs often take large disk space and its operation slow down your PC speed. By the Advanced Uninstaller in Advanced SystemCare freeware, you can control this conveniently. This article will show you how to control these programs through Advanced SystemCare for free.
1. Click blue tools icon below the big “Care” icon, in Advanced SystemCare interface,
you can find a icon of Advanced Uninstaller in “Admin Tools”.
2. Click “Advanced Uninstaller” icon, it will switch you to the window as below,
then, you can see all the programs installed in your PC, check recently installed programs and rarely used ones, and find the programs of large size, as well as read the details of your windows update.
3. Then, you can choose unwanted or unnecessary programs in once, and click the first “Uninstall” icon below to delete them quickly. Click the down arrow, it appears “standard” and “advanced” options, advanced is recommended.
4. The 3rd “Manage” icon is very useful. You could export the installed programs list, view all log files of uninstallation, and also check or set your restore point for your PC.
Tags: regular uninstallation, install and uninstall software, install and uninstall programs
- speed up computer
- disk cleanup
- how to defrag windows 7
- uninstall internet explorer
- perfect uninstaller
- windows 8 start button
- windows 8 start menu replacement
- windows 8 start menu toggle
- windows 8 metro
- metro theme for windows 7
- driver scanner
- driver finder
- driver update software
- password protect folder
- password keeper
- Adobe Arm
- Object Expected
- Speed Up Games
- Optimize Windows 7
- The Easy and Free Way to Uninstall Programs-Advanced Uninstaller
Home > Resources > The Easy and Free Way to Uninstall Programs-Advanced Uninstaller