Windows 7 Disk Check
Except the regular disk cleanup and disk defragment tools, we should notice another practical windows 7 disk check tool to check the integrity of files stored up in our disks.
FYI: If you’re a daily PC user, we highly suggest you run this windows 7 disk check tool to prevent the lost of data or files.
[IMPORTANT]:Before running the tool, make sure you have closed all the files.
1. Open “Computer”
2. Right click on the disk which you wish to check, then go to “Properties”
3. Click on the “Tools” tab in the “Properties” window
4. Check both “Automatically fix file system errors” and “Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors” before start checking
Besides, if you are not familiar with computer and system, and afraid of crashing by mis-operation,please use IObit Advanced SystemCare, to help you finish the job automatically within 1-click.
Go to expert mode, select “Disk Scan” and “Disk Defragment” only, and then click Scan, ASC will scan and fix all the disk problems automatically safely.
Try it now for FREE:
Tags: windows 7 disk check, windows disk check, disk check, disk defragment
- speed up computer
- disk cleanup
- how to defrag windows 7
- Object Expected
- perfect uninstaller
- driver scanner
- driver finder
- driver update software
- password protect folder
- password keeper
- Adobe Arm
- windows 8 start button
- windows 8 start menu replacement
- windows 8 start menu toggle
- windows 8 metro
- metro theme for windows 7
- uninstall internet explorer
- Speed Up Games
- Optimize Windows 7
- Windows 7 Disk Check
Home > Resources > Windows 7 Disk Check